Work For Us!
About Unleashed – Unleashed is one of Australia’s most dynamic youth travel companies that organizes unique and innovative trips to destinations across the world. We provide life-changing programs to over 5000 students annually in 4 destinations. Whether it's helping grads celebrate the end of an era, taking a alcohol free getaway to a premier resort or making a difference through volunteering in an underprivileged international community, Unleashed ensures students have the time of their lives by building its reputation on safety and industry-leading customer service.
What’s in it for you? The recruitment process is very demanding due to our wanting to recruit the best candidates. But once you've succeeded you will find that working for Unleashed has many benefits.
Why intern with us?
- Gain real, hands-on experience working as part of the team on different sales initiatives/ techniques.
- Chance to have regular coaching/ development sessions with our dynamic management team.
- Opportunity to work on a large scale company project that makes a difference.
- Top Performing Interns will have a chance to go on a trip of their choice at the end of the internship as a Destination Staff to one of our Exotic Destinations!
- Qualify you for school credit & may lead to future employment.
- Complete administrative duties related to Sales
- Create records and follow up on leads
- Participate to staff meeting and provide solutions to improve customer service
- Follow up on payments and outstanding inquiries from clients
- Conduct market research and provide solutions to improve sales
- Work on seekom program - Assigning leads, clean up, etc.
- Basic sales calls - Calls to leads, existing passengers, servicing, rooming, etc.
- Promo - University Fair, schools crashing, etc.
- Help with Launches - Tasks trip counselors need help with to prepare - Carrying brochures, stuffing bags, etc.
- Superior telephone and email communication
- Answer inquiries efficiently and professionally
- Problem-solving skills and good sense of judgment
- Dependable, responsible and personable
- Superior computer knowledge – MS Office, Google Searching
- Knowledge of the travel industry - is an asset
This is a multifaceted position that will let you demonstrate all of your abilities. We are looking for applicants who are self-motivated and looking to work hard to see results. The successful candidate should be comfortable working independently. The Sales Intern will be reporting to the Sales Manager and assisting various members of the Sales Team with projects.
This is an unpaid 4 months (May – Aug) full time internship. TTC travel will be reimbursed.
Please send your CV and applications to email@example.com.