Who We Are
Unleashed Travel specialise in overseas group travel packages for school leavers, looking for the ultimate experience. Grad Trip or “Schoolies Week” or “Leavers” is a rite of passage for Australians so why not have a trip of a lifetime? We have spent years researching exotic locations such as Fiji, Vanuatu, Europe, Japan and Cambodia to ensure we have the perfect mix of sun, fun and safety. Unleashed Travel is an Australian licensed and registered travel company.
What we do
We offer 5 types of trips:
- Exclusive Grad Trips (Fiji Island Resorts) – These trips are specifically for 17 and 18 year old's only. We charter entire resorts and therefore control who comes on the island. All trips are staffed with increased security, Red Frogs and the “Unleashed Crew”. Every resort and cruise vessel has Australian resident DJs for the week and organised themed parties.
- Exclusive Adventure Trip (Vanuatu) – This trip is the perfect mix between relaxing, volunteering, exploring and immersing yourself in local Vanuatu culture. Students can choose from an array of activities that involve local volunteering projects, treks, island village visits etc. #EscapeNormal and make a hands on difference in Vanuatu while still enjoying its tropical beauty. This trip caters to students who want to do more for schoolies.
- Europe Grad Trip (France, Switzerland, Italy, Vatican City, Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium and England) Touring through winter in Europe is a completely unique experience. Seeing the countries covered in snow is even better. The Europe Grad Trip is for students who want to start their first travel adventure in a grand way. The tour includes a private coach and experienced staff to ensure that we soak in all of Europe's wonders.
- Volunteering Grad Trips (Cambodia, Fiji) - The charity organisation we support, called Spirit Of Sharing, has designed these trips for students aged between 17 and 18. Although we do not restrict older travellers from booking. Spirit of Sharing trips are for the students or teenagers with a sense of adventure and a passion for helping others.
- Japan Ski Grad Trip - Snow. Culture. Friends. Monkeys... What more could you want! This trip spends 7 nights in the ski area of Hakuba, with 11 metres of snow a season you're sure to experience some serious powder. Finish your Japanese experience with 2 nights in the bright city lights of Tokyo.
It all started when a group of friends travelled to Fiji for a vacation and that's when they realised this would be the new way to do schoolies. Now, over 15,000 Australian and New Zealand students have had the opportunity to #EscapeNormal and #DoMore. There were lots of steps in between, but even today Unleashed still stands for the same values as when we opened over 8 years ago. Creating happy travellers and the #TripofaLifetime for high school graduates.
The Unleashed Mantras
Everything we do is based on these values. They set the standard for the way we organise trips and how we live life each and every day.
We love creating incredible experiences for our travellers. We go the extra mile everyday, recognising that the little things make a big difference.
We love waht we do. We approach everyday by embracing change, rocking a YES attitude and enjoying the ride.
We seek to always make things better for our travellers and the communities that we visit.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy the journey. This means working together and making sure everyone is included.
Inspiration can come from anywhere and anyone. Whether it's a new idea, a new friend, or a new culture, we love learning from every person we meet.
Creating Happy Travellers
Our travellers and the experience they have on their #TripofaLifetime is of the utmost importance.
Our #1 non-negotiable aspect of our trips.
- Medical support available on all trips.
- Extensive staff selection and training process.
- Comprehensive emergency plans/procedures.
- 24/7 Unleashed Crew presence on all trips.
Building and executing every aspect of a trip with detailed focus.
- 18 months of program planning.
- Crew excorted trips from start to finish.
- Constant communication between Unleashed Headquarters and all trips.
Ensuring no physical, mental or emotional boundaries prevent any student from experiencing any aspect of our trips.
- A centrally located Info Desk set up at reception.
- 'Embrace Everyone' mindset from all staff on program execution.
- Building great relationships with all travellers on trips.
Creating and providing unique moments that would not be possible without Unleashed.
- Create 'wow' moments everyday.
- Encourage students to make the most of everyday.
- Aim to keep everyone happy and smiling.